Photobucket

Monday, May 4, 2009

First Post!




Hi:) After a long journey of learning how Blogger works, finally I am posting this first post. I'm not tech-savvy, I don't know exactly how html works, and I even failed to upload the free templates available from blogskins.com. As a result, I had to utilise one of the default templates and let my imagination & Photoshop do the magic.

Anyone wondering what godly language this blog's title is written in?
Those who are not familiar with far-eastern languages, it's actually Japanese. 夏色のグラフィティ (Natsu-iro No Gurafiti) means Summer-Colored Graffiti. I have been taking Japanese as third language since primary school and have been adopting & producing Japanese-styled art & design concepts. Japanese conceptualisation are witty, more representative and vibrant, hence I believe everyone would be able to appreciate it.
Next, why summer, of all seasons? Summer is my identity, my world is anything under the blue sky and the scorching heat. It's full of laughter, energetic, dynamic and adventurous. Some says "spring is youth", but I think summer would be more suitable for it.

I'm not a verbal person. I don't write comments, complains or bitches about someone else. The reason why I start this journal is not because I need to write something, but it's because I need to share something. It's all about sharing & caring.
Feel free to post comments & request stuff. For this journal, I'll work on stories, news, artworks, even tutorials.

Lastly, I have to thank you all for dropping by.
You all are the reason why this journal exist.


Cheers
よろしくお願いします - Yoroshiku onegaishimasu



Dan


No comments:

Post a Comment